Carson+Co Global is seeking a full-time account manager to oversee project deliverables, timelines and productive workflow within our agency. The account manager will be headquartered in our Lincoln, Nebraska, office, and reports to the Director of Outreach.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to manage information and advance tasks across multiple projects while prioritizing client and team communications. This position is an excellent opportunity to achieve results in support of critical work being conducted in the sustainability and social enterprise sectors.
About Carson+Co Global
Carson+Co Global is a social enterprise business that advances environmental cooperation, education, and outreach. Our highly motivated team provides strategic communications, knowledge management and marketing services, supporting government agencies, nonprofit organizations, academic initiatives, and social enterprises that are working to address critical sustainability and climate issues.
Carson+Co Global is an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity. Carson+Co Global provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
The account manager is responsible for the following:
- Consulting on project scope and objectives.
- Completing project deliverables in accordance with client expectations.
- Managing project details – schedules, tasks, deadlines, team structure, resources, planning and processes – from the inside out to keep each project running smoothly.
- Communicating and collaborating across internal teams, clients, and stakeholders in support of project success.
- Assessing, proposing and implementing workflow improvements.
- Anticipating and proactively implementing project plan adjustments.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Reporting to the CEO to elevate client needs and provide other relevant feedback to help manage the business.
We are seeking candidates who have strong project management skills, excel in interpersonal communications, and thrive on working toward positive solutions for team and client. Applicants should have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Post-secondary education preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects from planning stages through completion.
- Excellent and professional written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of communications/marketing fundamentals and ability to evaluate related deliverables at a high level. Ideal if candidate has experience integrating with creative teams including visual and content strategy.
- Experience managing editorial calendars or similar communications tools.
- Ability to effectively adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to self-direct and work independently.
- A demonstrated commitment to team collaboration and ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Excellent attention to details, organization and ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.